The Masters Certificate in Project Management is ideal for:
- Project Managers from any industry who wish to move up to a higher level in their field.
- Mid- and senior-level managers who have completed an introductory project management program in recent years, and must now lead more complex projects.
- Anyone who does NOT have their PMP designation from PMI and who wishes to consolidate and certify their project management training for career success.
“Excellent program, I would recommend it to anyone who has the goal of being a Project Manager in their organization or in their career path.”
- Derek McKay, Peter Ballantyne Group of Companies
- Better manage your projects, from planning and team building to quality and cost management.
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator and leader.
- Be fully prepared to write the PMP® certification examination.
- Advance to a senior level in project management.
- Connect and network with other project managers.
“I learned so many practical tips, tools and techniques. Just weeks into the course my manager noted on an e-mail that it was evident I was applying my new skills to my work.”
- Sylvia Flint, Practice Advisor, Health Canada
The program is offered in partnership with Schulich Executive Education Centre, a PMI® Registered Education Provider
Other Project Management Training Programs in Saskatchewan:
Project Management Course
Team Leadership Skills for Project Managers
The Operational Excellence Certificate